<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Tomorrow, I move. Or at least start the moving process (a lot of my stuff is in Charlotte). I will not actually move into my apartment until Friday. I am excited and nervous.

I have been packing.

I saw TMBG. They were really really good. I am so glad that I got to see them in concert. My first time. It was so worth it. If I were a lady of leisure, I probably would have went to Asheville to see them again. But, alas, I am not.

So, I know that there is a lot to talk about, and funny stories to tell to you, it is just that my stress level is to high right now for me to feel like talking about them. So just you wait until I move. Then I will probably have time for you.

Until then.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter