<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

So, the official interview date is Monday, September 13. Which prompts me to ask the following question, why is Friday the 13th bad and not Monday the 13th? What if they got it wrong in the translation of all those documents in archaic languages where we get all our superstitions from. (if you don't believe me, see this) What if it is Monday the 13th? And now that I have my interview on a Monday the 13th, I have probably ruined any chance that I might have at getting this job. I mean, everyone knows that on superstitiously bad days, something bad is bound to happened to you. Take this for example, the last Monday the 13th we had, I stubbed my toe, which caused me to curse out loud, but there was a child in front of me and her mom decided to sue me. Now, I am waiting for my case to be heard before the supreme court. Talk about bad luck. Yeah, they fast tracked my case saying it was some kind of precedental legal mumbo-jumbo shit. Oh wait, I meant stuff, not shit. Yeah. You can't sue me for that so don't even try it. I'd kick your fucking ass, um ass, um butt, um hiney? Well, whatever. Just know that you are getting sleepy. You are getting sleepy. On the count of three, you will be hypnotized.

1

2

3

Now, you are not angry with me. You love this blog. It's your favorite. You would never sue the writer of this blog. When you read the phrase "Analytical Balance", you will snap out of this trance.

Click HERE.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter