<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 13, 2004

So, I was at the beach the end of last week, and it was mighty relaxing. I shopped, soaked in the hot tub, watched Adult Swim and slept. How can life get any better than that? On the way to the beach with my parents, I stopped by their house so we could drive together, and there was much damage to their house and the area. It was sad. My parents lost all their fruit trees and they are having to get a new roof. (but the good news is that they needed a new roof since theirs was 17 years old. So this way they got a free one.)

Also, today was my interview day. And even though the job was totally not in my field (I am neuroscience and this is Immunology) it seemed really cool. And the guy I would be working for was really laid back, which is alway an awesome thing. I think that I might take it if accepted. I guess that it will just depend on if I get offered the job and if I hear from any other position about an interview before I get a offer. (again, that is if I even get an offer. I totally have no skills that they need.)

So, tonight is the Panthers season opener and I will be going to watch it on tv. My dad, on the other hand, pretty much sucks and will be watching the game live on the 46 yard line, front row. Only separated from the field by the Panthers' players. I am rather jealous. Well, work resumes tomorrow. So off to enjoy my last bit of freedom.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter