<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Now that the excitement of getting a job has worn off, the stress of moving is setting in. Now, most of you don't really know me but my way of coping with a stressful situation is avoiding it. And, well, not only is packing stressful, but living where I live is stressful. So, not only am I avoiding packing, I am also avoiding my home. That is one nasty combination.

Things I have to do: Research, packing, finding a place to live, moving, living. I don't think it can all get done. Right now, I am going to focus on living and let the rest fall (or not) into place. I am excited about actually living in Durham. It is a great city. And I plan on living within walking distance of several fine eateries and drinking establishments. Nothing is better than being able to drink too much and then walk home. No more IHOP for me thank you very much.

As so, tonight, my goal is go pack my winter clothes. That should be easy enough. Wish me good luck.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter