<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

It's amazing how just a single email can change your whole world. I found out today, via email, that someone wants to interview me. For a job. Imagine that. Interviewing me. I feel so totally relieved. I mean, I don't think I want the job. But I definitely want the interview. I need to do some salary comparison shopping. And who knows, I may end up loving the job. You never know until you interview and find out more about what the job entails. And to think, I was gloomy and miserable just two days ago over noone contacting me. I guess my world has turned around. Just like a merry-go-round.

Speaking of a merry-go-round, how many of you have seen and remember "Free To Be You and Me"? It started out with a merry-go-round and it is truly a work of art. It is a movie that molded my childhood. But then again, I think most of you readers are quite a bit younger than me and seeing how it was made in '74, you might not have ever gotten to appreciate it by the time you made it to elementary school. Anyway, the point is that you should check it out from your local library and enjoy. It will really make your day.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter