<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I just saw a commercial that made me swear out loud, in disbelief, while in my room alone. Now, this may be a disclaimer on how my language has changed over the past year, but I think it has more to do with the commercial itself.

It was a Burger King commercial advertising their new Croissan'wich with double meat. It sounds awesome and I think that I am going to have to break my "No Fast Food for Breakfast" rule for this one. It is a Croissan'wich with egg, sausage, cheese, bacon and then cheese all lovingly encased in a croissant. The bad part of the commercial is that, for some reason, Burger King decided to revive their mascot (one I did not remember existing). And a man (eating his breakfast) is in bed with The King. Laughing it up as if it were normal. I know what you may be thinking, how could it be worse than Ronald McDonald? Well, at least Ronald can kind of change his facial expression. The Burger King, well, I think he has a wooden face. Surely there is a better marketing tactic out there. Just remember, while you are watching TV, you have been warned.

1 comments

1 Comments:

There is NO better mascot than the plastic-headed Burger King. He makes me scared and happy at the same time...and that makes me hungry.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter