<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I bought the shoes of my dreams last weekend. Well, I guess they are not the BEST SHOES EVER, but they are great and I have been looking for them for a while. They are kelly green Chuck Taylors with pink accents. I bought kelly green fabric to make a skirt to match the shoes as well. And I am going to buy pink ribbon to go with the outfit. I am quite excited about the whole thing. Now I just need somewhere to call my own so I will have the room to make it. I found the most perfect place to live in Durham today. Well, I say it is perfect, but really, I have not even seen it. So I don't know. But I asked for some more information. So I hope they oblige. But it is in my price range and it is in the location I wanted. Now, I just need the job so I can afford to move. I hate the waiting. It sucks.

I honor of Chad (who probably does not read this thing) I just want to say I enjoyed your company on Sunday night, even if you were forgotten. Also, I want to say that it appears that you have lost a lot of weight and, well, you look good. But don't tell Jonathan. I am afraid it might make him jealous or something.

Also, I thought I would tell you all about a cd I like. It took me a while to really love the whole thing, but it was absolutely worth it. Just so you know, there are great songs on the album that kept me coming back, but then there was also strange noise and stuff that made me wary about loving the album. But all those feelings are gone. Now, listening is a totally exciting and enjoyable experience. So, here is my recommendation of an album you should check out: Music from the Unrealized Film Script, Dusk at Cubist Castle.

Today's words of wisdom: These are strange days (at Blake Holsey High).

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter