<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Holy Shit! Guess what I just found out! My parent's house was hit by a tornado. There were no major damages, but there are missing screens on the windows and porch, there are missing shingles on the roof, there is water leaking into the house and all the fruit trees were uprooted leaving apples and pears tossed everywhere. It is really sad. It made me want to cry when I found out. But, I guess overall, it is fine. I mean, it could have been way worse. We were supposed to go to the beach tomorrow, but I don't know if that will happen now. I guess I will just keep in touch and find out later.

Also, my best friend had her baby on Sunday. It is so exciting. He is little Andy. That is his name. I can't wait to see him to see how cute he is. I guess I need to get his baby present in the mail before he grows too much to be able to wear it.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter