<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 27, 2004

Wow. I have recently been email a girl that I knew in middle school and elementary school. (I kind of hate to say this, but she found me from Classmates, and I have always thought it stupid ever since I signed up on it.) So, today, I got an email from her, and there are pictures of me from elementary school at a birthday party. They are swell. When I return to school, I will get my other website working again and then I will post them there for your sheer delight.

In other news, I saw Garden State last night. And I really liked it, although Jonathan just thought it was ok. I just have to say that I thought that it was nice to have a female lead character that I could relate to. I mean, if he wrote her that way, then there must be other people in the world like me. I thought that was nice.

Then, later on that night, I went to Sushi Blues and racked up on some half-price rolls. Boy, was that good. I am going to have to come again when they are having the special. I do love rolls, and half price ones are even better.

Ok. Nothing really entertaining has happened, so I will end your suffering now. Tootles.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter