<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

To celebrate my return to blogging, I updated my blog a bit. I hope that you like the changes and that these changes show my commitment to blogging (yeah, you don't have to shy away from me anymore and only visit once a month). Also, I was a bit hesitant about adding comments, namely because of one J.Cook. So, I would like to politely remind him that he can make comments, but that he does have a blog of his own for any extended revelries in text.

Also, I got a cool new purse in San Francisco that I intend to flaunt everywhere I go. I even decorated it with a Deery Lou pin. Oh yeah, I am so cool. At a vintage store, I got a skirt that is neat-o (yeah I did just say neat-o and I am not embarrassed by that at all). It is a khaki wrap around skirt with red trim and a jockey riding his horse on the lower left hand corner. You will have to see it. It is that great. I got other things, but nothing you would be interested (assuming you were interested in what I said thus far, but probably, you are not). I am just killing time now, so I will stop boring you.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter