<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Thanks to Charley, the BugFest was canceled. So, no eating bugs for me. It was quite a sad thing, but I guess that I am going to get over it. I will have to say tuned for a rescheduling, but I would guess that would be hard with all the special speakers that were supposed to be there and all.

Instead, I took a nap. A much needed nap. A 4 hour nap. Yep, boy do I ever know how to nap. Just call me the expert.

Afterwards, I went glasses shopping so that I could have someone else's opinion. It is hard to shop for glasses by yourself because once my glasses get off my face, I have to get rather close to the mirror in order to see myself, and, well, that is not the way most people will view me in real life. So, guess why I need to get new glasses. It is not because my prescription changed and it is not like I don't like my current glasses, it is that my current glasses don't like me. The paint has started flaking off them around where they attach to my ears and low and behold, I am allergic to my glasses. It is just one of my many strange talents. I even had to paint them to keep my ear from falling off (well, I guess it was not really that bad, but it surely felt that way). And so, I am going to spend more money that I don't need to spend just so I can keep my ear attached to my head.

Thanks for your rapt attention. Talk to you later.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter