<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

Something that bothers me about blogger is this: In the profile section, where you can make it ask you a random question, you only get 150 characters to answer. That is definitely not enough. I want to be able to answer in essay form. Give me 2 pages please.

September is only 2 days away, and it shocks me. I am totally not ready. I mean, if September is close, then that means my dad's birthday is close, and thinking of a present for him is always hard because whenever he wants something, he just goes out and buys it. He never saves up for a holiday like some people do. It is all so complicated. And I have to get him a present on time since I am going to the beach with my parents for his birthday. It is not like I can not see him and then get some bonus days to think about the present. You know, do some major procrastinating.

So, I am still job interviewless. I thought about going ahead and getting a job as a nanny or something, but then I would not have anywhere to live. I would not want to be a live in nanny, and I am tired of Winston and don't really want to move back in with my parents. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I just need some short term help (as in a place to stay).

Oh, and after running spell checker, I have found something else that annoys me about blogger. It does not even recognize it's own name as a word. I think blogger has low self-esteem.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter