<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

Last night, I got to see Lambchop and it was GREAT. I love the fact that there were so many instruments there and the songs are so creative and unique. I really need to buy an album of theirs. I guess that is next on my list of things to buy.

In other news, I am finally close to being done with my research. All I need to do now is to get my butt into school and actually do it. For some reason, that is hard for me. Doing it. Maybe I need Ben Stiller coming up to me saying "Do it! Do it!", but since I don't, I guess I will slack off for a bit more. But just a bit you know.

Ok, I have a joke for you. It is my favorite knock knock joke. It will be hard to type, but I will try my hardest. Call me if you want to experience it real time.

Knock, knock
who's there
interrupting cow
inter...
moo

Cheers to you!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter