<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I've got a plan. A plan to finish my graduate research. I think it will take 2-3 weeks. I am pumped. Then I can concentrate on the fact that I have no job and no job interviews. Isn't life swell? In other news, I have plenty of boxes to pack with. Now I just need somewhere to take my stuff.

I thought I would share an antidote from my childhood and show you what a swell sister I have. I was in the 9th grade, graduating from Junior high and there was an award ceremony that the whole school had to go see. I received the math award and as I was walking up on stage to receive it, I slipped walking up the stairs and fell down. In the process, my shoes fell off my feet and my glasses fell off my face. As you can imagine, the auditorium erupted in laughter and my sister, my defender, started yelling, "That's my sister! Stop laughing!" So, I hope that you all have a sibling that cares about you so much and will help you to avoid injustice in your life.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter