<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 22, 2004

I have not been watching the Olymics that much. Mainly because I have not been at home. But this morning I decided to turn it on and the women's marathon was on and I am hooked. I mean, I can't even imagine running a mile, and here these people are running many, many (26 to be exact) miles. It is exciting. It makes me want to get up the stamina to run a mile or so, but instead, I am still in bed. Because I love my bed and I am an accomplished bed rester. So, I guess that I will stick with what I am best at. Well, maybe I will practice drinking. I mean, everyone good marathon runner needs to know how to drink.

Yesterday, I went to my favorite place to get calzones. They have the best calzones ever. They were so good. Trish was even surprised at how good they were. Yep, Village Pizza will always hold a special place in my heart.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter