<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I have decided where I want to live. San Francisco. I was just there, visiting my cousin (who is totally awesome so Alison, if you stumble on this- which will be very unlikely- I just want you to know that) and well, I had the time of my life. It was great. The city is great. The food was great. The rent prices, well, they are not that great, but I have started looking at jobs there and they seem to pay pretty well, so it may not be terrible to live there. But who knows. I think that I am going to apply for a job there. It seems like a kick ass place to live. Oh foggy San Francisco. Oh, and jackets are all the rage there, since it is cold every night. And in case you don't know, I kind of have a jacket fetish.

In other news, I found some pants that fit me. I don't know if you have noticed, but I have a large ass and a small waist. Most girls though, are not like this (or not as extreme as I am) so I have a hard time finding pants to fit me in both the ass and waist. But I found them. Yesterday. And the best part is that with the purchase of pants, you got a free shirt. So I got two nice button-up shirts (valued at 39.95 and 44.50) for free. You can't beat that for anything. So, today, I am dreaming about wearing my new clothes but resisting since the pants are dry clean only and I don't think that getting lab crap on them would be fun (or cheap). I hope that you all are well, and I promise to write again soon. (I guess that I have been neglecting you, but well, vacation time is over. All I have left to do is finish my research, get a job and move. If anyone wants to help with any of that, specifically the packing part, just let me know.)

1 comments

1 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Sallie, at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter