<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I asked my friend to tell me what I should blog about today, but he did not help. So, if this entry sucks and bores you to death, well, it is not my fault. I was looking for help and just did not get any.

So, I thought I would introduce you to some of my new friends. I bought them in San Francisco. They are my Parasite Pals. Well, actually, Holly Hostess is my friend, but she introduced me to her other parasite friends. Holly's friends are Dig Dig (the head louse), Blinky (the eyelash mite), Tickles (the tapeworm) and Zzeezz (the bed bug). I am looking to get some parasite friends of my own like:

Red Round (the ringworm)
Itchy (the dermatophytoses that causes athlete's foot)
Big Mouth (the hook worm)

Feel free to tell me what friends you are looking for. It is a lonely world out there without our parasite pals to keep us company

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter