<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

I am ready to move. You know how it is, you are in a place in your life where you are just on the verge of something great, but you can't quite make it because you have to finish up the not so great part of your life. It is not any fun. While in San Francisco, my cousin gave me an Ikea catalog and I am already dreaming of how I am going to decorate my place. Now all I have to do is decide where I am going to live (and by where, I mean city and apartment). It is so hard living with the not knowing. Today, I was asked if I wanted tickets to see Wilco and I was like yes, when is it, and the answer was September 25th so I had to decline. I mean, I don't even know where I will be then. It could be the Triangle, it could be Michigan or if this application pans out, it could be San Francisco. I have no way of knowing.

Speaking of the future, I went to the Musee Mecanique while in CA and got my fortune read by THE MAGIC RAY (it reads you like a book). So here is what it had to say about me:

You delight in high minded pursuits, your love for domestic pleasure is pronounced in all your actions, you make a devoted companion. Those who deal with you must do so gently and persuasively...

(The "..." was so I would pay for another fortune, but it did not work on me. I had some domestic pleasure to get to.)

So, now, you have an insight into my life. Oh, and most importantly, be gentle.

3 comments

3 Comments:

Hhhhmmm, domestic pleasure;that could mean that you absolutely enjoy sweeping the floors or....(you will have to pay to find what the '...' means, or maybe not! Peace)

By Blogger Leechy, at 8:08 AM  

so, what is the going rate (for the ...'s)? And do i know you? i don't think i do, but i still wondered. cheers

By Blogger Sallie, at 12:49 PM  

I don't know you, so I would conclude that you do not know me as well. I don't normally read other people's blogs but I managed to stumble unto yours totally by accident.

By Blogger Leechy, at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter