<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Have you ever been afraid? So afraid that it paralyzes you? Well, I feel like that sometimes and it is rather scary. Being so afraid that you don't live your life.

In other news, I looked for glasses today. In a store that might as well have been a cave. There was practically no light in there and the mirrors were barely wide enough for my face and had this dinge to them. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but the reason you try on glasses is because you actually need glasses. And when you try on glasses, you are not wearing your own. So it is hard enough to see in the first place. And with the added lack of light and tiny, dingy mirror, how the hell are you supposed to see yourself and decide of you like the glasses or not? Needless to say, I did not like any of their glasses. I wonder why? But, just in case any of you decide to open a glasses store, make sure that you address these concerns. Thanks.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter