<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 16, 2004

The concert last night was good. The Rogue Waves were good. A.C. Newman was good. Watching the Rogue Waves get down (aka dance) to A.C. Newman's last songs was good. The water was good. Even the second hand smoke was good (except the stuff produced by the chain smoking, puffing for his life, picture taking guy). Why they are going to close GO! I don't know. It is pretty sad. And I don't even live there to appreciate it's full goodness.

Last night, I went to my sister's and got all the boxes that I need to pack with. I guess it will soon be packing time. I am aiming for 2-3 more weeks of school and then that will be it. Everyone, keep their fingers crossed for me. Oh, and if you happen to know any of the people that I applied for jobs under, tell them that I am waiting to hear back from them and that I wish they would call me soon. Please.

Tonight, I learn how to make tortillas. I am quite the excited one. I guess I will have to make some for some of you when I finally learn that skill. And when I actually live in a place where I will want to have people over to eat. I will let you know how they turn out (and if I forget, well, I am sure they are great).

So, I just want to wish everyone a happy day/night/afternoon. (I am so full of cheer today and I don't know why. Maybe it was the oatmeal I ate this morning.)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter