<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Last night, while I was lazing around watching TV (sweet, sweet TV.  What would I do without you?) I was also eating potato chips.  Lays potato chips.  And, since the bag was getting kind of low, there were a lot of crumbs.  And since I was sitting (or rather reclining) in a recliner, there were a lot of crumbs on me.  When I decided that I had enough chips, I started eating them off my body.  Since they were plentiful, I just plucked them off me while keeping my eyes glued to the TV.  Only, one of the chips did not taste right.  It crunched, but there was no salty goodness.  When I took it out of my mouth to observe what I had eaten, I discovered it was an ant. 

Enough said.  I think you can figure out the moral of this story all by yourself.


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter