<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Hi there. So, I was not neglecting you, it is just that I am in Japan now. So, here are some things that I have learned while I was here.

Cute things rule here (my dream come true!!) There are toy vending machines everywhere for me to look at and to buy things from. It is so much fun.

So far, I have gotten a skeleton (like you would see in a science classroom), a squirrel with nuts in his cheeks (way cute), a head that you can take off part of the skull and see his brain and an abacus (not the best present, but a present none the less.)

Also, vending machines are everywhere. They are ALL over the place. And the drinks here are quite tastey. Some things I have never had before.

But as in North Carolina, the weather here sucks. Hot and humid. So, I will talk to you later. Don't wait up for me.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter