<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Bugs, I think they want me to eat them.  I was cooking corn on the cob the other night and when I started to eat my corn, there was a meal worm sticking his head out of the cob.  I think that he wanted to be eaten, but I did not.  The ant incident was enough to make me a bit squeamish for the time being.

 
I hate applying for jobs that have a set form for you to fill out.  With a resume, I just leave out the information that I don't remember.  (Like who was the manager for the pissy summer job I had between my Freshman and Sophomore years in college.)  But on these standard forms, I just have to put a question mark in there.  And also, who cares that I used to work at the drug store?  It is not like that has anything to do with my current career anyway.  So, I just left a question mark.  And exactly how much did I get paid while working there?  Well, since it is not a real job, I just do not remember.  I guess that they think we all have the memory of an elephant.

In other news, well, there is no news, so, I am just going to make some up.  I broke into an amusement park and rode the roller coasters.  But I did not actually ride inside the car, no, that would be too boring.  I rode under the tracks, with my special under the tracks machine that only holds one person.  Yeah, I am cool.  (Well, actually, this is a dream that I had, but in the dream I was cool because I was a rebel and rebels are cool just because they are rebels.)

Peace out.  (forgive me if I insulted you because you don't want peace.)


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter