<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 14, 2004

You want to know what I hate? When I am excited about something and I wait for it to happen. And I wait and I wait and I wait, and finally I think that it is never going to happen so I have stopped being excited and then, it happens. I mean, there is no excitement left anymore. I have already decided not to do it, or that it was not going to happen, and a I have moved on with my live. And then this thing comes in and interrupts my new life. It can be annoying.

In other news, I met a unicorn. Well, it might have been a goat with twisted horns, but if that is the case, don't let me know. I want to pretend that it was a unicorn, sent to wish me a happy day. I saw him jump over a rainbow and then he neighed at me. So, either he was wishing me hello, or he was letting me in on a little secret about a special guy in my life. I don't know. You figure it out for yourself.

(Actually, I did not mean to make gay references. It just turned out that way. I was looking for a rainbow this afternoon, since it was raining and the sun was shining, but there was not one. And, I was just listening to the Unicorns. So that is where the story came from. But, well, maybe my subconscious was subconsciously telling me something and it took my writing it in my blog to figure it out. Dear blog, what a great tool you are.)

So, if you are uncertain about anything, just write about your everyday life in your blog. And the mysteries of the world will be brought to life, right in front of your eyes.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter