<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

Wednesday, I went to my mom's pottery class with her and I learned how to throw a pot. Well, not throwing one across the room (I already knew how to do that), but making a pot on the potters wheel. And now, I am addicted. I love it. I want to do it forever. I will have to take a class after I get settled wherever I am going to settle. I made two bowls, a bud vase and a tea light candle holder. I am sure that they are all going to be way cool. I mean, after all, I made them. I think pottery is way therapeutic. I suggest that you all try it.

In other news, I finally finished my mom's mother's day present and she LOVED it. I have to say that it is quite cute. I will have to take a picture of it one day and show it to you all. I just am not there quite yet, not having a digital camera and all. So, that is all I feel like talking about. I am going to go home and crawl in my bed. I can't wait. (it is all so very exciting.)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter