<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 21, 2004

Tomorrow, I will be getting a haircut. I am sure that you have not seen me lately (or at all?) but I am telling you, it is getting close to afro at times. So, I am quite excited, and nervous too. Because the person I regularly see can't take me. So, I am going to a stranger. I just hope they know what they are doing. But, I have to say, my regular hair cutter moved to a new salon and the receptionist there is a COMPLETE and TOTAL imbecile and that is why I did not get an appointment. (I still feel rage over that. He better hope that I get a good haircut or he will really feel my rage next time I make an appointment using him.)

And also, I am going to see my parents. And while I am there, I am going to go to pottery class with my mom. I am quite excited about that. Hurray for pottery. And now, I am tired and I am going to go home.

The End.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter