<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Today, on my walk into school, I saw several unusual things. So I thought that I would share them with you. Now it is going to be rather interesting, so if you don't have time to savor all the images that I am about to present to you, I suggest that you stop now and continue at another time. Ok?

So, first of all, I saw the same man mowing Reynolda Village (the upscale shopping center where I park) for the third day in a row. I mean, there are a couple of fields there, but not 3 days worth of mowing. And most days that I see him, he is riding around on the pavement. I don't think that is where the grass is. And he is always wearing a sweatshirt, matching pant (both a kind of tan/taupe color) and a matching hat, the kind with a wide brim. Maybe he lives on the lawn mower? I don't know, but he surely treats it like a go-cart.

Then I saw a woman painting, and I thought that maybe she was painting her dog, who was tied to a tree in front of her, but that was not the case. I was a bit disappointed by that, but it was a nice painting. Way better than anything I could have done. (It was a landscape picture if you must know, with one tall prominent tree off to the right.)

And then, there was the ant carrying a piece of debris that was twice as large as it was. I have seen that before, but I can't get over how cool it is that ants can do things like that. Then I saw a bird swoop out of no where and come up with something in its talons. I am not sure what it was (probably a mouse). I wished that I had my binoculars. (Well, not my binoculars since I don't have any, but you know what I mean.) Then the bird started to eat it. It was way cool. It was like watching the National Geographic channel live.

Then, there was this super cool bright green bug. I almost stepped on him. I don't know how I didn't see him. But he was moving along VERY fast. He was great. But then he crawled under a leaf. And then he was gone.

So that concludes my exciting tales of my morning walk into school. I hope that you all have such funness occur in your life today too.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter