<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

Today, I am not going to work. I am going to refuse work. If anyone asks me, "So, are you going to work today?" I am going to say, "No thank you. I am not going to work." I guess I am just tired of working so I am just going to stop doing it. Well, at least for the day. I will resume my working schedule tomorrow. So, have happy thoughts that everything will work out ok tomorrow and that my experiments will finally work so I can finally gather data so I can finally write my thesis and finally graduate. How does that sound? I think it sounds fun. Graduation. No more graduate school. A real job. Where I don't have homework. Where I have time for hobbies and fun things. Yeah, that is what I am dreaming about.

Also, I ordered Japanese Yen today. And the teller, well, she was not really sure what she was doing. It was rather funny to watch her. Being the world traveler that I am (well, not really, but I like to pretend. It makes me feel special.) I knew the drill better than she did. But I was nice and just smiled and thought, she will figure this out eventually. And she did. So, thus ends the adventure of my morning.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter