<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

So, I am going to Michigan to interview for sure. July 18-20. I am both excited and scared. I mean, Michigan is way far away from my friends and family. And, as I have mentioned before, it snows there. A lot. But the good news is that there is not too much ice (which is what makes the southern snow suck). But still, snow shoveling will be in my future if I move to Michigan.

Here is something that gets on my nerves. You know how some people are, thinking that you should not work on Sunday. And then they are even happy when they find out that a business is not open on Sunday. Saying, that is good for the workers so they can be good Christians. But then, they proceed to go out to eat every Sunday night for dinner. I mean, how much sense does that make? I have to vote for none. I guess it has been bothering me a lot lately, knowing that people like that exist out there.

And, I got the weirdest call last night. A guy that I used to work with in high school called me. And the weirdest part is that, when a person from your past of the opposite sex that had a crush on you calls you, what is the first thing that pops into your mind? That they might want to get to know you better? Like, there may be a chance for you in the future or something like that? I mean, that is what I think of, but maybe I am shallow. But he called, told me he was engaged, and then proceeded to tell me that he wished that I had dated him, and he wondered what I looked like now. I thought it was all a bit strange. But oh well. And now, I am going to work.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter