<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 26, 2004

So far, I still have all my toes. So you guys can breathe a sigh of relief for the moment. Currently, I am wrapped up in a blanket at school. It is way cold in my office, and I forgot to bring a jacket, leaving me with only a blanket for warmth. (thank goodness I have a car blanket for all those car naps I take.)

Also, last night I started making my skirt for Japan, with my grandmother's help, and it was quite easy. I think that I am going to start sewing more clothes for myself. It is so much fun. Now all I need to do is graduate so I can get my sewing machine graduation gift asap. Then, I will become my own fashion designer. The world will clammer for an original Sallie, but only I will have them. (I guess either I have an ego problem or my life is one be fantasy.)

I am having a problem. One that all the ladies out there can sympathize with. You see, I want to take a lot of shoes, but I only have room for 2 pairs. I don't know what to do about that since I love shoes and I have to bring a pair of dress shoes already so that leaves me with tennis shoes, which will NOT look good with my skirts, which means I only have dress shoes to wear which means I have to wear hose (because they hurt my feet otherwise) but I don't want to have to do that. So I am at a loss as to what to do. Maybe Jonathan will not take any clothes so that he can pack my shoes for me. What do you think?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter