<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Remember the haircut I was talking about? Well, it sucks. The incompetent receptionist at "The Purple Door" in Raleigh should be fired. So here are the reasons why he is incompetent. (If you don't want to read the rambling rages of me, well then, you might want to skip today's entry all together.)

So, here is the whole story. I called in for an appointment and left a message stating that I wanted an appointment on the 29th as late in the afternoon as possible and if none were available that day, I would settle for the 25th. Easy enough right? Well, wrong. He called me back on Tuesday, when they opened, and left a message asking if I wanted 12 or 2. I thought, what an idiot. I mean, in my opinion, 2 is later in the afternoon than 12. But I guess that he was just trying to be nice. Well, I was wrong. It is just that he is incompetent. Just wait, I have further evidence for this. So, I called back and told him that I wanted the appointment at 2, but I would take whatever since I was going out of town on the 30th and I just needed my hair cut before then. And I asked him to call me back to let me know what time he scheduled my appointment. I was out of town on Wednesday, but when I returned on Thursday, there was no message, so I called him and asked him what time he scheduled my appointment for and he said, what? There is not appointment for you. And I said, what, I called you back and told you that I wanted the appointment at 2. And he said, well, I did not get a message, and I don't remember you, when did I call you. And I explained the whole thing to him. I just don't understand how a guy can forget things two days later. I would think that I would make a note and put it on the schedule so I could remember. But, as I have already said, he is incompetent and does not know how to do his job, follow directions, schedule an appointment or check the answering machine. And to make matters worse, he never said I'm sorry or do you want to see another stylist or maybe we can see you when you get back in town. Nope. Just nothing. Only the accusations of: I guess you did not call me back, I did not get any message, are you sure you called back? and when did I call you again?

So, that is why I had to schedule an appointment with a stranger. And beforehand (prior to the scissors being used), she was talking about curls and flowy hair and a wash and go hair style and then I ended up with hair 2 inches short at its longest (not long enough for curls or flow) and she spent 15 minutes styling it before I left the salon (and that is SO not wash and go). And the worst part, when I walked out of there, I had bangs. I mean, I did not have bangs when I went in and we did not talk about bangs while I was in there, so why the hell did I walk out with bangs? I have to say, I cried about it, several times. It is really that bad. So, I am pissed about it all and I blame the incompetent receptionist at "The Purple Door" for it all. My mom summed up my hair style best when she said, "She tried to give you a Mullet." Yep, it is kind of close, only I made her cut my hair shorter than she wanted to in the back. And now, my new hair style is dyke. Slicked back because otherwise, it looks like total and utter horribleness.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter