<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

New skills I have learned:

Well, I guess that this is not exactly a skill as much as following a recipe for the first time. But I did follow the recipe for the first time, and I have to say that a margarita is surprisingly simple. Just three things, all mixed together for pure yumminess. Although, next time I think that I will try to make the more complicated one that called for lime infused sugar water. I mean, lime- yummy, it is what makes the margarita, sugar- yummy and sweet, water- well I need 64oz a day right?

The other thing that I made is home made salsa. This, I did not follow a recipe for. And it ended up with too much lime juice, but it was really good anyway. And it took less than 30 minutes to do all the chopping. And I got to enjoy its goodness only 2 1/2 hours later. So much better tasting and so much better for you than jarred sauce. It is amazing that this was the first time I even tried it. So, if you are wondering what to have for dinner, I suggest salsa. Just chop up 3 roma tomatoes, about 1/3 onion, 1/2 or so jalapeno and I used 1 whole lime, but I would suggest only half of one. And then let sit and enjoy. I enjoyed it with fajitas. But you can enjoy it any way you like. I can't wait to have my own kitchen again. Cooking is great and living by yourself ROCKS. Ok. Now it is time for me to read about P2X receptors. (I am betting that you are way jealous about that.)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter