<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Father's Day. I think that is the hardest holiday to shop for (next to my Dad's birthday). I mean, first of all, when ever my Dad thinks of anything he wants, he just goes out and buys it. He does not save it up for holidays like some people do, he is simply inconsiderate and goes out and buys things for himself all the time. The other thing about my Dad is that when ever I get a good idea for him, it usually ends up costing an arm and a leg. Like this year, he had recently built a new porch on the back of the house. So I thought that I would be a good idea to get him some wireless, outdoor speakers. But man, they are expensive, and I really can not find any information about how weather proof they actually are. It is really a hard thing. I guess I will have to dig a little deeper and do some more research. But at least, if this whole thing pans out, I do have some financial backing. My Mom is also at a loss for a Father's Day present and she thinks that my idea is the best one ever. YEAH!!

So, good luck to all of you finding a Father's Day present. And don't forget. Father's day is less than 3 weeks away.

(I think that my stress over school is really interfering with my thinking pattern. I mean, it is not like this entry is anything special. And this morning, I did a load of laundry and did not even put soap in the wash. So I had to do it all over again. Where my brain is, I don't know. But if you find it, please send it home to me. I really miss it.)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter