<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Family Reunions:
- Where a bunch of people that your parents knew and that you are somehow related to get together.
- Where grandchildren proceed to tell a bunch of strangers about their life


So what prompted me to become Webster? Well, my family reunion yesterday that is what. Good thing I found out that I would not be able to work (and thus miss the reunion) in time to convince my sister to come so I could have her company. Other than my sister, cousin, aunt, uncle, dad and grandmother, I did not know anyone there. But I guess that even though I was raised not to talk to strangers, that kind of stranger is ok. I just wished that I had been offered candy.

Oh, and my sister and I, well, we caused quite a controversy. In retrospect, I guess that we should have known better, but well, I guess we didn't. So, here is the scandalous thing that we did. We brought beer to the dinner. (It was at my grandmothers house, which is also my house just so you know.) And we failed to disguise it in a glass. So there were the people in the one camp thinking, "We should not have that kind of thing here at a reunion. It is just not right." And then there were the people in the other camp thinking, "Well, I looked in all the coolers, and I could not find any beer. Where is mine?" My sister and I, we are trouble makers.

So, the moral of this story is, just because your immediate family drinks together does not mean that your extended stranger family wants to know about it. So, keep your beer away from family reunions or hid it so others don't know about it. The End.

ps- I really like ending my blog with "The End". It is quite fun. I think that it will be a new trend here on Xenopus.blogspot.com. So world, watch out!!! Then End, Again!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter