<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Wow. Blogger has a new format. Last night, I could not figure out how to post. It was really hard to think about. I almost did not to it at all, but then, I realized what to do. But it was confusing at first. And then today, it was almost like I was an old pro. It is amazing how fast a person can learn and adjust to a new situation. Take, for instance, how people react to the new high price of gas. I mean, it is stunning how fast people have learned to remove their license plates before pumping their gas and driving away in order to avoid cameras that would lead to their arrest. I mean, humans' ability to cope under new and stressful situations is pretty amazing.

In other news, I am working on my resume. If you have any pointers or know of anything I should add, let me know. I am thinking about starting off strong, with my name. And then I will ease into my address (my professional address of course) and then I will hit them with my education. I am trying to figure out how to address the fact that I don't want to take home work like I currently do in graduate school and how I want to take 2 hour long lunch breaks and work 6 hour days and take a knitting break every hour. Oh, and I still want to get paid well for doing this. I mean, everyone else was doing it at my former job. I think that's time for the "AGE OF SALLIE". Yes. It is my time to slack off and still get recognized for all my great work. Maybe even a promotion. I mean, I could cope with the stress Blogger put in my life, right? So that shows that I can cope with working less hours for more pay too. I don't think it will be that hard. Maybe on my 2 hour lunch break I will get a massage. Maybe the massage will be included in my benefits package. And maybe it will be a special massage with a guaranteed release at the end. I mean, a guaranteed release, it can't be all that bad. I just hope that there is a privacy fence. If not, I might have to resort to removing my license plate like those gas thieves.

And now. I will put you out of your misery by ending this rambling, twisted tale of nothingness. Oh, and I am sure that there will be more nothingness to come later on in the week. So if nothingness is your forte, feel free to join me again.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter