<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Wow, my life is filled with disappointment. First, no pretzel dog for me. And, the thesis research is definitely not coming along. And then, I had to wake up this morning and get out of bed. Man, the disappointments are just slamming into me at a blinding speed. What will happen next? I forget to eat lunch? Well, that will not happen but something just as horrible could.

Ok. So my life is not totally bad, it just feels that way sometimes. Now, let me tell you about someone whose life I ruined last night. Jonathan and I meet in Burlington (not because it is a happening town, but because it is the halfway point between Raleigh and Winston-Salem) last night and we went to Applebee's for dessert and drinks. As we were going to the bar, I ask a guy if anyone is sitting next to him. And he looks up at me and he smiles and starts to say something, but then I turn around and ignore him and tell Jonathan that we will be sitting here. I think that I ruined his night. Well, probably not. I am actually just being conceited, but it is fun. And besides, I am sure that gals do not approach this guy much so, he could have gotten his hopes up, only for me to dash them on the rocks. At least that is what I am going to pretend happened. And by the way, Burlington is a scary place. (Not your traditional graveyard scary, but creepy none the less.) Just ask anyone who has ever been there for more than 30 minutes. And I have been there before, and experienced its scariness, but last night, well, lets just say that I don't want to live somewhere and date someone who lives somewhere else and Burlington is in the middle of us. And you should not either.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter