<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 21, 2004

The worst thing happened to me yesterday. I got these coupons in the paper and one of them was advertising a pretzel dog from Auntie Anne's. For those of you who do not know, Auntie Anne's makes the BEST pretzels and to think that they were going to wrap them around a hotdog, well, lets just say I was drooling with desire. So I go to my local store and what do they say? We don't sell those. I was pissed. I was thinking that every location may not have them, so I looked it up online before getting my hopes up, and they said that it was now at every location. So now, I was craving a pretzel dog, and could not have one. It was a sad moment. So I had to settle for a Cook Out style hotdog with cheese and an Auntie Anne's pretzel. It was not the best ever, but it was pretty good. Just not what I wanted. So now, I am going to have to go to every Auntie Anne's around the country to try to fine the elusive pretzel dog. I will not rest until I have found it, tasted it and gobbled the whole thing up.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter