<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

What is the worst thing that you can hear in the morning after doing 3 loads of laundry and cleaning up your room? "So, were you being lazy this morning?" I mean, can it get any more annoying? Well, I only have a limited amount of time left to deal with that. Then I will be away. In my own place. I can't wait.

My birthday dinner was great. I mean, all you can eat, 5 course Italian inspired food. How can you go wrong? You can't man. That is all there is to say.

Ok, so I thought that I had a lot to say, but obviously I do not. So, I will not make up nothingness today. I will save that for tomorrow. And now, I must write a paper, which is my thesis.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter