<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Weather, it can really surprise you. Like when you go out of town with only flip flops and then it is only 60 degrees out for the high, and it is raining. I mean, I thought my feet would freeze off. But, there are still here. Attached to my ankles. Thank goodness for that. I mean, if it happened at work, that would be ok. Workmans comp would take care of me. But there is no vacation comp. Nothing to protect me from the harm of vacation. The harm that is cold feet- due do a persons thinking that since it is May, everyday should be spring-like. Well, life just throws one curve ball after another in my direction. Poor me.

I want to tell you something that I learned from my adventures this weekend. So here it is. It is about Sunday nights. After 9pm. There are not that many restaurants open at that time. I mean, it really sucks. We went to many restaurants on Sunday night before we found one that was still serving food. But that place had fried asparagus and it was good. So I guess that it was worth the trip. Also, I got a special drink. Well, the drink was not special by its own virtue, but it was special because it was cheaper than normal. It was Bass with a mixed shot of kahlua and something else that I forget. And it was surprisingly good, quite good in fact. I thought it would be ok, but you never know what you will get when you mix bitter beer and sweet liquor. So, my second lesson for you is to be willing to try something new, especially when alcohol is involved.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter