<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Today, it is a two-for.

So now, about me and my dreams. I have this recurring theme in my dreams. That I was signed up for a class and forgot about it and then never went to class. And then I failed. I used to have it a lot. And I started to believe it was true, or that it really happened once in my past. (So, I am a bit crazy. Well, maybe a lot crazy but back to the story.) So, this morning, I woke up all panicked and thought, I need to go to class. The thing is, I then realized the semester was over and I cringed. I thought, "Shit! I forgot to take the final and everything." And then I remembered, I did not sign up for any classes this semester. But the nagging fear would not leave me alone. I sat there worrying about it for a while anyway.

Dreams can really mess with you. Like when I dreamed that I had gotten hit by a car and was in the hospital, I was SHOCKED that I was ok when I woke up. I just knew I was injured and I moved around all careful like until I realized, there was nothing to be afraid of after all. Life is so weird sometimes.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter