<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Something horrible happened to me yesterday. I was on my way to the mall in Raleigh, you know, Crabtree Valley Mall. And being there in of itself is pretty depressing. And then, the horrible thing happened, I went to Auntie Anne's and guess what, no pretzel dog. What is this world coming too? Why would websites make claims that they can't keep. And why would I get a coupon in the mail for something that obviously does not exist? Sometimes, just sometimes, life sucks.

I am going to write them another letter. Yea, that is what I will do. And you should write them a letter too. Complain. Yes, we are a democracy. We WILL create an uprising.

(Or is it, we are a democracy so we will sit on our asses and watch tv? I am not sure.)

I will let you know what I find out, when I find it out.

Also, I know that I offered up the Super Joy as an alternative to the Power Joy, but so far, all I have gotten from them is shitty service and a nonresponsive attitude towards a defective product they sent to me. So, if you don't care about these things, then maybe you should get one. But if you do like good customer service, I caution, STAY AWAY.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter