<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

So, remember about the possible job in Michigan? Well, the interview is definitely going to happen. Sometime in late July. Yes my friends, the thought of having a job when I graduate is thrilling and exciting. But it is tempered by the thought of not graduating and therefore, not getting to get a job because I still have more research to do. But still, I will dream on. Yesterday, I was looking at apartments, and it is way expensive to live there. I saw tons of listings for 900/month for only one bedroom. But I will concentrate on that later. Now, graduating is what is on my mind. I need to find a way to get out of this place, but unfortunately, the rats that I have are all sick. So their nasal cavity is not acting as it normally should. So I can not get any research done since I depend on their nasal cavity for my research. It pretty much sucks, just waiting around for things to start working when you don't even exactly know what is wrong for sure. But surely it will get done. That is what Dr. Silver keeps telling me. So, I guess that I will have to put my faith in him. And hope that it all works out.

Ok, now for some funness- today is my birthday celebration, although I will not officially be old until tomorrow. (I had to get my celebration in before I was too old to celebrate.) Tonight, I am going to Charlotte and going to Joey D's for dinner. They have all you can eat family style Italian food, with 4 courses. I can't wait. All I had today was oatmeal and a banana. I am saving up to be a glutton tonight. So, yeah for food!!! And that is all there is in the world of me.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter