<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Dear Blog,

There is so much that I want to tell you, but my research and unending headaches have prevented me from actually talking to you. And for that, I am sorry.

Much love,
Sallie


Headaches, I mean really, what are they good for? When you have pain of some other kind it means that you have damage the tissue in some way (muscle cramps or sprained joints) and you need to be careful. But a sprained head? I mean, that just does not happen. Why my blood vessels decide to dilate and put extra pressure on my head, I don't know. It just does not make any sense.

In other news, I have almost finished my Mom's Mother's Day present. It is quite special and the design is centered around some awesome chicken ribbon. When it is all done and I get my website working again, I will let you see what it looks like. You will be totally jealous that you are not my mom. (Unless you are a boy that does not want to be a girl, but when you see it, you just might change your mind. So be prepared.)

Also, I painted a room. Not my room but a room of my friends. And I have started making curtains for him. You will have to visit Jonathan and check out my handiwork when it is all done. (I purchased the final component for its construction today.)

In short, I love sewing. School is really getting in the way of my sewing life. I desire to sew a whole lot. But since I want to graduate, I only get to sew every now and again, and that is just not enough for me. I was wondering, what if I dropped out of school and became a homeless sewer. Do you think that anyone would take pity on me and buy something that I made? That way I would not have to take charity but I would still have enough money to eat and buy alcohol. That would totally rock. Ok. So I love shopping and heat and AC too much to ever actually do it, but thinking about having that kind of freedom makes me all giddy inside. (And to any homeless person out there, I was not saying that all homeless are drunks, but that I personally would be a drunk if I were homeless. So please, don't take any offense.)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter