<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

As you may or may not know, I have been having problems with my research, specifically getting my set up to work correctly. So, my advisor decided that I might need a new project (which I whole heartedly agree with) so he informed me about what he was thinking about today. And it uses the exact same setup and just tests different compounds. I mean, what good is that? If I am having problems with the set up, will using the same one make the problem go away? I have to say no. I am a bit disappointed. And I feel that I expressed that (in my own, nice way). So, I guess that I am stuck with things that don't work for the rest of my life. And to make matters worse, he told me that I would probably have to present the exact same poster at the conference in Japan this summer. I don't think so. I think I will stick with my current project, thank you very much.

I need you to do me a favor though, think happy thoughts about my project ok? Will you do that for me? And if you are lucky, you will be able to fly too. I mean how cool would that be? So you just think those happy thoughts and fly around London.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter