<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Air Conditioner, it is something that I am craving. My grandmother has yet to turn on the AC in the house, and in the morning time, when I wake up, I am sweating like a pig.

(And thinking about pigs, do pigs really sweat? I mean, I have not been around that many pigs in my life, just at the State Fair, but I have to say, I have never seen one sweat.

Ok, I will look it up for you.

So, I found several sites that say pigs do not have sweat glands. So what is that saying all about? Again, our language has let us down. Anyway, suffice it to say, I do sweat a lot in my sleep, and I am pretty damn miserable by the time I wake up in the morning, even if a pig does not feel the same way.)

Ok, so it is rather humid out, and without AC, it is rather humid in. I just wish that it would go ahead and rain already. You know you want to sky, just do it.

So, this weekend, my grandmother is going out of town, so I will bask in the AC this weekend. Also, last night, when I got home, she said to me, "I saw that you did not have your bathroom window open, so I opened it for you." Why? I don't know. Maybe I had it closed for a reason, but I guess that she does not care, I mean, what if it did rain? Then it would rain into my bathroom, which is not anything I look forward to.

So, that is my life. Dealing with humidity. Sometimes I think about moving out west, but do I really want to do that? I just can't decide. I have not found any jobs out there that I would be interested in yet, so, for now, the answer is no.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter