<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

While I am here in Florida, loving the sun, the sun is not loving me. What do I mean? You might ask. Well, here it is. I get a rash when exposed to the sun for too long. And here it is. Currently on my body. My sun rash. This is what it looks like.

Yesterday, I went to the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg. It was much fun, but there was this creepy guy that started talking to me. I was really glad that my dad was in the room. He asked me if I had been on a tour of the museum, and then he asked me if I was introverted (because of the way I was standing) and he asked me about my husband and kids (which I had to politely decline their existence). And then he asked me where I was from and asking more about me so I broke in with the I am dating someone card. They he decided to analyze our relationship. So here is my relationship, summed up by a creepy guy. We are both introverted. I am more detailed oriented. He is smarter than I am. Wow. That last comment made me feel really good. I guess that I am the stupid one. Anyway, I finally escaped the creepy guy and then went to the gift shop where my mom started making fun of this guy for going on three tours. Guess who that guy was? Yep, the creepy guy.

I wish that I could think of more to tell you. I know that there is more, but my brain has turned to mush. A side effect of vacationing. I will let you know more later. I am sure it will all come back to me soon. At least I think that it will.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter