<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Some of you may know this but I will explain for those of you who don't. I am cheap, as in I don't like to spend money not as in a discount whore. Anyway, my cheapness prevents me from buying a parking pass on campus and as a result, I have to walk through the woods to get to school. Now, it is a paved trail, and there are lights along it and all, but my parents are still worried that I am going to get raped or mugged or kidnapped or murdered. Even in broad day light. When ever I leave school late they say, now you did not walk to your car did you? I mean, it is a big deal to them, and I thought that they were crazy until yesterday. Yesterday, I almost got killed. There were all these little people there (some people like to call them kids) and they had their stick guns and they were target practicing with their invisible bullets. One of the bullets pretty much hit me and I just barely missed getting speared with a gun. It was scary. I thought I had been captured there for a minute, but I escaped. But be careful around those little people. They will just shoot you with reckless abandon. You too could become a target.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter