<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 04, 2004

I have finally gotten the strength to get out of bed. Being sick is a bitch. I have done absolutely no work recently and now I am going to pay. There is more to do than there is time to get it all done. But, I decided to blog anyway. I mean really, what is more important? Graduating and my students or my mental sanity? I have to vote for mental sanity. I did start grading papers and boy, are they painful. Red marks everywhere. Here is my favorite sentence so far. (And remember, these are supposed to be scientific papers.)

"Also, the syringe is a tricky tool to use."

I did not make this up. I mean it. You can't makes this kind of shit up. Well, at least I can't. If I find anything that compares to this masterpiece, I will make sure to share it with you. I really don't remember what I was like as a freshman, but I still contend that I was never like this. And if you know otherwise, well, let me live in oblivion.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter