<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

I do not know how many of you are aware of the TV show "Made" on MTV but, well, I have this desire to watch it all the time. I guess that I admire the people for actually taking the step to say, "I want to be Made." Or as a normal human would say, I want to do this thing that I always wanted to do and I am going to let MTV help me. There are tons of things that I want to do with my life that are out of the ordinary and things that I would not be able to do on my own. But instead, I just stay my own little self. So, I live vicariously though the life of strangers. And I confidently tell myself, I would never whine and cry like they do on the show. Well, one day, I want to be Made. It is just that by the time I get around to that, I will be too old for MTV to want to help me. Did you guys know that I am going to be 26 soon? It is rather scary. Up till now, I have had the luxury to say that I am in my early 20s. I know that it is a stretch at 25, but it is something that I say anyway. And now, that is going to be taken from me. Isn't it bad enough that I live with relatives and am in school? Do I really need to be doing all that in my late 20s? Wow. I must sound pathetic on paper. But I am sure you know better than to think that.

Oh, and here is something else that sounds pathetic on paper. I am going to a professional conference next week and my parents are coming with me. How bad does that sound? But because of them, I don't have to share a room with anyone. And I am going to get to go down on Saturday instead of waiting until Tuesday, which is great since it is at teh beach. So I guess it all works out in the end. With "it" being my patheticness.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter