<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 26, 2004

A friend of mine suggested that I get a comment field for my blog. Now here are the reasons that I don't want one. First of all, I rarely make comments, so the thought of others wanting to do that, well, it just boggles the mind. Secondly, I would be sad when people did not make comments because I would feel like I was unloved and unread, and I can't have that kind of stress on my ego right now. Thirdly, when I asked my friend why I needed one, they replied, I thought that I would tell some jokes on your comment field. And to that I say, get your own damn blog. Mine is for my boringness alone. I don't need your pity sympathy trying to make my ramblings bearable.

Stay tuned. I will have updates on my trip to Florida and my Conference coming in the next couple of days.

Peace out.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter